Thursday, April 17, 2008

When my heart craves…


How can I control the uncontrollable?

How can I understand the intricacies of understanding?

How can love move away when love stands so strong?

I often asks these questions to myself when my heart craves.

A heart that craves to be touched…by my soul mate

Loved…touched

Seen…felt

Wanted……conquered

And craved once again in return…for a lifetime

My heart craves your love…attention and satisfaction

At every instance…at every glimpse

The only contentment that can satisfy my every need…is your smile

My heart craves for you to fill me with you…

I can still feel your kisses

I can still see your eyes …though affairs have kept you away from me

I still crave to be next to you

Forbidden love or ignorant desire…whatever you may call..

My heart still wants and needs you…

At every instance…at every glimpse

No matter how much I feel to let you go… because

Nothing matters……………..

When my heart craves…

1 comment:

Ratan said...

I think it is your best blog and your feelings about love marvelous.

My love...........amidst the wild...