Friday, April 25, 2008

I can see the future..


I come closer to the future with every passing day
I was close to past yesterday…
I am happier today..leaving it behind

The highway of the future lies in each break of a day
I enclose my future with every approaching moment with my own decisions

I encounter my future everytime I dream and all the diligent steps I take
Make up my future and plans for the future

Though I made my past…I repent…and I relish moments that are close to my heart
Today I face the future, knowing it won't last.
I try not to depend on my future…I know …its blind
Future is vague and ephemeral …while my present is fleeting…

In spite of thousand thoughts around…I believe
'you'll live well in the future
if the present is well lived '

1 comment:

Ratan said...

Very nice .Your this blog is simply superb.I like it.

My love...........amidst the wild...