Friday, April 4, 2008

I'll paint you a rainbow


I'll paint you a rainbow and you hang it on the wall,
it shall brighten your heart when the grey shadows fall.
On the canvas of joy everlasting the years,

with a soft touch of the brush full of sweetness to dry all your tears.


I'll paint you a rainbow reflecting the colors of smiles
That shall glow with sincerity over all the miles.

On a palette of affectionate words
I will tenderly blend
subtle hues and dark tones into treasures of sunlight and wind.

I'll paint you a rainbow that will reach acres wide,
Your sights and your sorrows will vanish inside,

And deep with each different hue,

A memory will be embedded especially for you.

So lift up your eyes and dont suspended them ever,
A rainbow designed by the fingers of love...
comes for you from high above..........

2 comments:

memoirs of an unquiet mind said...

let us paint this world with true colors of life...lovely poetry...keep writing ...

Ratan said...

I like your blog,it's simply superb.........

My love...........amidst the wild...