Saturday, April 5, 2008

You're the most important thing to me


I love the way I can talk my heart to you
And say what moves on my mind

I never needed to look away

Or keep any bit inside

Tears fill my eyes and pain throng within

when you're not around me.....

Or when you just don't seem to care ...

But I know in my heart you will always do what is right for me,

you will always dare ...


Materialistic assets will never matter

As long as you are with me

You make every day special that passes

and make them much easier to get along..

My worries are waned away when you're around
No thoughts of pain or doubt crunch me about..

I can feel your love when you hold me close within your arms..

And kiss my heart

I don't care what the world is talking about

All I care for is only for you

I can what is unimaginable to show you my love

If that's what I really have to do

I love you for everything that you are
Leaving back what you promise to be

I can't see any more vision...but only you...

and you're the most important thing to me

My love...........amidst the wild...