Thursday, December 11, 2008

We take birth from Soil…


I was chained down with intrinsic feeling of a compassionate pain for all my alike. They feel, they cry…they often overdo the crime of love, only to get back some more unexplained pain. Are we not destined to be understood or at the least be cared? Yes I do learn a lot from the past days..and its only about the gloomy dark room, filled with tears and ache deep within. Could you hold me up for the sunshine….for the dream I dreamt with unknown reality. My birth was destined…my fate was destined…then why not my expectations..?…Why were they left voluntary to bleed and bleed in the dark wine color…The color that binds a woman to a man …for an endless journey of pain and disgust…!! Should we still follow this destiny? We take birth from Soil… “tumhi se janmoo to shayad panah mile..!!”

No comments:

My love...........amidst the wild...